*NEW* Update 1.0.16 !

Forums News & Updates! *NEW* Update 1.0.16 !

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  aid70 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

TammyUncem
    Participant

How so?

ShannaTence
    Participant

as the schedule starts to be posted, it will help if you could tag sessions like “New Session for MQTC 2015″ or “Updated content for MQTC 2015″

This will help us quickly identify new content to make our case to our management for why they should let us go if we went last year.

HelenMussy
    Participant

as the schedule starts to be posted, it will help if you could tag sessions like “New Session for MQTC 2015″ or “Updated content for MQTC 2015″

This will help us quickly identify new content to make our case to our management for why they should let us go if we went last year.

Lindsyhet
    Participant

When selecting equipment and adding new equipment multiple plusses and qualities are appearing.

This is occurring with my herolab and for each of my players.

Shall I log this as an error

aid70
    Participant

Hi Guys i have a new TV 4 K 65 inch thomson on my computer and i want continue to play at X Rebirth VR but when i want lunch the game i have an new update of Steam vr and now my game start only the TV and not on the vive headset but my others games work very well do you know what is this problem please ?
    I have to try evry resolution on window and in the game 1080p, 4k, and other….and dont work
    Please help me

Sorry for my english language

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.