*NEW* Update 1.0.16 !

Forums News & Updates! *NEW* Update 1.0.16 !

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  aid70 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Fariafub
    Participant

as the schedule starts to be posted, it will help if you could tag sessions like “New Session for MQTC 2015″ or “Updated content for MQTC 2015″

This will help us quickly identify new content to make our case to our management for why they should let us go if we went last year.

Evelyntar
    Participant

as the schedule starts to be posted, it will help if you could tag sessions like “New Session for MQTC 2015″ or “Updated content for MQTC 2015″

This will help us quickly identify new content to make our case to our management for why they should let us go if we went last year.

TammyUncem
    Participant

When selecting equipment and adding new equipment multiple plusses and qualities are appearing.

This is occurring with my herolab and for each of my players.

Shall I log this as an error

Angiesmalm
    Participant

We hear you , you like the workout tip of the day. Quick easy to see and take away. Adjustments and posting coming soon Thanks to Rufo for adding content.

CarmenCor
    Participant

When selecting equipment and adding new equipment multiple plusses and qualities are appearing.

Deltamdoult
    Participant

Hi Guys i have a new TV 4 K 65 inch thomson on my computer and i want continue to play at X Rebirth VR but when i want lunch the game i have an new update of Steam vr and now my game start only the TV and not on the vive headset but my others games work very well do you know what is this problem please ?
    I have to try evry resolution on window and in the game 1080p, 4k, and other….and dont work
    Please help me

Sorry for my english language

CarmenCor
    Participant

Danfosvltrdoult
    Participant

Hi Guys i have a new TV 4 K 65 inch thomson on my computer and i want continue to play at X Rebirth VR but when i want lunch the game i have an new update of Steam vr and now my game start only the TV and not on the vive headset but my others games work very well do you know what is this problem please ?
    I have to try evry resolution on window and in the game 1080p, 4k, and other….and dont work
    Please help me

TammyUncem
    Participant

Danfossvlfwdsdoult
    Participant

Please help me

chastotnikjaf
    Participant

Hi bros/sisters,

Check our brand new chat bar with Offline messages and Audio/Video chat, and streaming radio etc..
    Let me know if you have any problems using it.

CarmenCor
    Participant

On attend, on attend, on attend

We are waiting We want to play this game Dont care about bugs or missing unit like cavalry.
    If the game is already like the trailer show it, it’s time to Battle

Fariafub
    Participant

Evelyntar
    Participant

I dont know if Ill get to it today or not but I want to put some 90wt. and some 50 in my fridge and see who runs downhill the best after about 8 hrs. Bein as how the chart sez they are the same what do you think will happen?

TtnoqtPt
    Participant

Please help me

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.